Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50
A Classic Cruiser with Bold Style and No Equal.
You may have seen the Suzuki Boulevard C50 around town, a classic cruiser that has been capturing the spotlight wherever it goes. Now you have the chance to experience its awesome V-twin performance - and enjoy the benefits of key features designed for the open road. Meet the Boulevard C50T. Like the C50, it boasts a fuel-injected 45-degree V-twin engine that cranks out a load of torque down low, matched by exciting top-end performance. It also has a spacious riding position and smooth suspension for comfortable cruising. With a multitude of features, the C50T establishes its own unique identity. The C50T has an aerodynamic windshield and a custom-designed backrest, encouraging you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. The C50T also has a range of custom features, from whitewall tires to studded seats, for its own bold look. The Boulevard C50T. A Classic cruiser that is as comfortable as it is stylish.
- Touring model C50 - the only touring model in its class - equipped with the most popular accessories as standard equipment
- Custom-designed, height adjustable windshield provides classic styling and full wind protection - includes unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblem
- Attractive studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased passenger comfort
- Large capacity, textured leather saddle bags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners
- Large white-faced speedometer
- Stylish white-wall tires - 130/90-16 front and 170/80-15 rear tire mounted on traditional spoke wheels
- Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
- GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle ValveTM System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output - includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
- Fuel injection system receives input from gear position sensor, water temp. sensor, air temp. sensor and intake port sensors for efficient power delivery and better fuel economy
- Crankshaft designed with 45° offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions - CA. spec. model is equipped with a catalyst for further emission reduction
- Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts
- Wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway
- Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers
- Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
- Bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 45 degree V-twin, SOHC, 8-valves, TSCC
- 50 cu. in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, oil damped, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 567 lbs.
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty