Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2010 Kawasaki ULTRA LX
TRAILER NOT INCLUDED!
- Engine Type: Four-stroke, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline four-cylinder
- Displacement: 1,498 cc
- Bore and Stroke: 83 x 69.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Cooling system: Inducted water
- Fuel Injection: Digital Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Starting: Electric
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry Sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Propulsion system: 155mm Jet pump, axial-flow single stage
- Impeller: Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 955 lbs
- Overall Length: 132.7 in.
- Overall Width: 46.9 in.
- Overall Height: 45.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 974.6 lbs. Includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied)
- Load Capacity: 496 lbs
- Storage Capacity: 60 gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.6 gal.
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Color: Jet White / Candy Thunder Blue
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Strong engine provides excellent low
- and mid-range torque
- Dual overhead cams (DOHC) are light and compact for less valve train inertial mass
- Four large valves per cylinder provide better intake and exhaust flow for optimum torque and power
- Intake and exhaust valve lift as well as timing are set to reduce exhaust emissions
- Intake tract designed for maximum performance
- Waterproof ECU and ignition coils protect the ignition system from electrical shorts
- Unique semi-dry sump oil system lowers the crankshaft in the engine, eliminates the need for scavenging pumps, and keeps the oil in the sump instead of flooding the crankcase if the craft is capsized
- Large capacity airbox lowers engine noise and improves air intake flow
- Large single 60mm throttle body
- Digital fuel injection provides great throttle response, smooth engine performance and quick acceleration, as well as easy starting and excellent fuel economy
- Four-orifice, high-flow fuel injectors provide efficient combustion
- Large-diameter 155mm jet pump efficiently converts the engine's horsepower into thrust
- Developed based on feedback from Kawasaki's race machines, this pump is designed to deliver stable output and good “bite,” even when riding on rough water
- The large, sophisticated three-blade impeller unit delivers both high speed performance and quiet operation
- Eight-vane intake guide smoothes and regulates the flow of water from the impeller for efficient and powerful propulsion
- The reverse lever is on the left side, for easy operation while modulating the throttle with the right hand
- Design incorporates feedback from Kawasaki's IJSBA championship winning racing machines for high stability and responsive handling in both calm and rough-water conditions
- Delivers the neutral handling and turning characteristics that made Kawasaki JET SKI personal watercraft famous, yet the hull enables a high bank angle, for motorcycle-like turning performance with reduced side G-loads imposed on riders during turns
- The 22.5° V-angle at the bottom of the Ultra LX's hull helps prevent spinouts during sharp turns and provides a smoother ride in rough water
- Placing the battery near the center of the machine optimizes weight balance in the hull and frees up space inside the engine bay to help maximize storage capacity
- Bottom of the hull slants upwards steeply from the center section to the bow, allowing the Ultra LX to penetrate swells and waves with less shock. This provides extreme stability at low speeds, while allowing the hull to push through waves rather than bounce over them at a higher pace
- Integrated sponsons extend from the hull, providing stable, wallow-free straight-line performance and contributing significantly to the Ultra LX's excellent high speed maneuverability while helping to retain a narrow hull design
- Features a groove from the center to the rear of the ride plate, to enhance straight-line stability
- The Ultra LX's Kawasaki Splash Deflector (KSD) uses three bottom mounted ridges and an additional deflector mounted at the top to deflect water splashing forward from under the hull
- Whether turning or blasting straight ahead, at high speeds or low, the Quattro KSD minimize spray, allowing greater rider concentration
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® (KSS®) monitors steering input and engine speed and, when certain conditions are met, raises rpm to initiate a desired turn, helping new riders better enjoy the performance of this remarkable machine
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) allows novice riders to become familiar with the handling and response of this JET SKI watercraft at a more relaxed pace before unleashing the full performance of the Ultra LX
- Two separate keys, one for SLO-mode and one for full-power operation help prevent confusion over which setting is in use
- Luxury touring seat incorporates specific support areas for the rider and passenger, to offer increased confidence and a more relaxing experience
- Five-way adjustable handlebars allow operation while standing or sitting for a wide range of riders
- Ergonomic deck design gives plenty of legroom for rider-friendly seating accommodations
- A long rear boarding step makes it easy to climb onboard, and the step retracts inside the bumper to prevent damage
- A quick and easy under hood hose connection allows easy flushing of sea water out of the engine
- Mirrors mounted on the upper deck facilitate opening of the hatch cover
- Largest storage capacity in its class
- The large-capacity, fully sealed 58-gallon storage area is fitted with a detachable storage tray and has plenty of room for recreational equipment
- On the center console is a glove box with built-in drink holder incorporating space for two drink bottles
- Compact storage area under the rear passenger seat is ideal for small items
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline four-cylinder
- 1,498 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83 x 69.2 mm
- Inducted water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Digital Fuel Injection
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.6 gal.
- 45.3 in.
- 132.7 in.
- 46.9 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 5.3 qt.
- Rider Capacity
- 496 lbs
- Storage Capacity
- 60 gal.
- Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Semi-Dry Sump system
- Jet White / Candy Thunder Blue
- 12 months