Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2010 Yamaha YFZ450X Bill Balance Edition
Trail-Tested, Champion Approved.
In honor of our favorite multi-time GNCC® Champion, the Bill Balance Edition comes equipped with special graphics, a gold D.I.D® chain. Yamaha Racing Blue frame, silver wheels, quick release body fasteners and a GYTR grab bar sporting the champion's #1 place.
- Type: 449cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled w/Fan, Titanium 5-Valve DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 95mm x 63.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) , 42mm
- Ignition: Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Clutch
- Drive Train: 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain, Eccentric Adjustment
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone, w/Kashima coated piggyback shocks, High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.4-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Cast aluminum swingarm w/piggyback High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 11.0-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc , Twin Piston
- Brakes/Rear: Wave Style Ventilated Hydraulic Disc, Twin Piston
- Tires/Front: AT21x7-10 Radial
- Tires/Rear: AT20x10-9 Radial
- L x W x H: 70.7 x 46.1 x 41.9 in
- Seat Height: 31.9 in
- Wheelbase: 50.0 in
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gal
- Wet Weight: 400 lb
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector Headlights and 3.9/0.5W LED Brake light
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- The fuel-injected 449cc engine has superb power characteristics. Power delivery is smooth and strong off the line with lots of low and mid range where you need it.
- The crankcase holds a crankshaft that's ready to handle the increased balance ratio, as well as a counterbalancer for superior vibration control. The crankcase also houses the oil tank, which helps to centralize mass for unmatched handling and makes maintenance easier.
- Camshafts are designed to maximize the torque available in the low and mid ranges.
- Fuel injection uses a 12-hole injector that provides exceptional atomization of the fuel for maximum combustion efficiency and power delivery. The system also uses a big, 42mm Mikuni® throttle body and includes ISC (Idle Speed Control) for easy, reliable start-up and warming.
- The chassis is very spacious, allowing room for even an aggressive racer to move around, and the ATV's body panels that the rider contacts during operation are of a special, softer plastic material for greater comfort. The seat is narrow in the front, yet wide and padded in the rear to provide a more comfortable ride, even when hanging off on the side of the seat in a turn.
- ProTaper® handlebars are mounted on 4-way clamps for exceptional adjustability. There are two sets of holes in the handlebar crown, and eccentric clamps so the rider can choose the standard setting, 10mm or 20mm forward, or 10mm back.
- The wheel has been redesigned, with the inner lip rolled in. This increases the rigidity, allowing a reduction in weight while maintaining strength.
- Foot pegs are a generous 2.6 inches wide, something riders will appreciate every time they want to get up on the pegs, with good kick-up on the ends for solid footing.
- The frame is aluminum for lightweight, except for the frame member under the engine. Here tensioned steel is used for its combination of strength and thinness. This allowed the designers to sit the engine lower overall for excellent mass centralization for unmatched handling. The frame is bolted together, rather than welded, for maximum durability.
- The front frame is noticeably narrow at the A-arm mounting points. This dramatically reduces changes in camber as the long A-arms travel through their full range of motion. The front 44mm KYB® shocks have Kashima coating for smooth operation with superb bump absorption and excellent anti-bottoming characteristics. The 9.4 inches of wheel travel means this racer is up to even the most challenging tracks.
- The rear swingarm is crafted of strong, gravity-fed aluminum, and it's matched to a fully adjustable 46mm KYB® piggyback shock absorber for excellent handling. Rear wheel travel is 11.0 inches for comfort even on tough terrain.
- For excellent stopping ability, YFZ450X features dual front hydraulic disc brakes and a trick looking, lightweight wave-type rear rotor.
- The throttle lever requires low effort, and it's very comfortable to use. That means less fatigue during all-day riding.
- The instrumentation is all business. The discrete panel on the fender in front of the rider gives vital indicators about low fuel, coolant temperature, check engine, and neutral gear via a straightforward LED display.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single, Titanium 5-Valve DOHC
- 449 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 95mm x 63.4mm
- Fuel System
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) , 42mm
- Starting System
- Ignition: Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition; Starting System: Electric
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone, w/Kashima coated piggyback shocks, High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.4-in travel
- Front Travel
- 9.4 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc , Twin Piston
- Front Tires
- AT21x7-10 Radial
- Rear Travel
- 11 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum swingarm w/piggyback High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 11.0-in travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Wave Style Ventilated Hydraulic Disc, Twin Piston
- Rear Tires
- AT20x10-9 Radial
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal
- Ground Clearance
- 4.5 in
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 70.7 x 46.1 x 41.9 in.
- 50.0 in
- Drive Train
- 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain, Eccentric Adjustment
- 5-Speed Manual Clutch
- Dual 30W Krypton multireflector Headlights and 3.9/0.5W LED Brake light
- Bill Ballance Edition
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)