Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2011 Harley-Davidson® Dyna Glide Super Glide Custom
- Premium styling features: The Super Glide® Custom motorcycle holds true to its name with unique, custom styling features from tire to tire. The tank-mounted gauges engulfed in chrome, authentic leather fuel tank panel, unique battery box cover, solid stainless steel pullback handlebar, and fuel tank medallion that oozes iconic Harley-Davidson® attitude all make this one-of-a-kind and a smokin' deal.
- Premium paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal flakes. Unique effects in the pearl colors. Skimping simply is not in our vocabulary.
- Hand finished fuel tank: All Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand--that's what makes them stand out from the competition. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle--so we make it worth their time.
- Twin Cam 96™ engine heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 96™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 96™ engine innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 96™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson® styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 96™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson® style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by polished rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers--the Twin Cam 96™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles--not begs for mercy--when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Classic Harley-Davidson® rumble: Iconic, fierce, the most distinct decibels you'll ever hear bouncing off city canyons or scenic country landscapes. The sound of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle has a rich history of its own. It's a classic roar. It's the sound of freedom, soul and self-expression.
- Artfully hidden technology: Harley-Davidson® leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike--the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- H-D® Smart Security System (optional): The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to details and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Adjustable suspension: Preload is easily adjusted with a spanner wrench to make your suspension suit you and your riding style. The slammed low rear suspension gives you a more laid-back riding position and style. Low-profile, kicked back for profiling down the boulevard and hugging corners.
- Tuned to be ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different from any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability--it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Mid-mounted controls: Let your boots fall where they may, naturally to the mid-mounted controls and rider foot pegs on the Street Bob® model. An easy reach and tight rider triangle is confidence-inspiring for new riders eager to set off on their journey and riders whose legs run slightly shorter than others.
- Pullback Handlebar: The Super Glide® Custom model comes standard with a stainless steel pullback handlebar that provides a laid-back riding position for comfort and profiling. It's the perfect handlebar for cruising endless country roads or tearing up the boulevard.
- Seat engineering and design: The seat is home for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders. They want a seat that has unique style without sacrificing comfort. Because of that, Harley-Davidson® invests a lot of time in researching, designing and testing seats so that every bike has just the right saddle.
- Length: 92.9 in. (2360 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in. (668 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6 in. (117 mm)
- Rake Steering Head: 29°
- Trail: 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1631 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal (18.9 l)
- Oil Capacity: 3 qt. (2.8 l)
- Dry Weight: 645 lbs. (292.6 kg)
- Running Order Weight: 676 lbs. (306.7 kg)
- Transmission: 6-speed transmission
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- Displacement: 96 cu. in. (1584 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.75 in. / 4.38 in. (95.3 mm / 111.1 mm)
- Engine Torque: 92 ft. lbs. @ 3000 rpm (J1349, 123 Nm @ 3000 rpm)
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Fuel Economy City: 34 mpg (6.72 l/100km)
- Fuel Economy Hwy: 53 mpg (4.36 l/100km)
- Gear Ratio 1st: 9.31
- Gear Ratio 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratio 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratio 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratio 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratio 6th: 2.79
- Front Wheel: Chrome, Laced Steel
- Wheel Option: Chrome, Aluminum Profile Laced
- Rear Wheel: Chrome, Laced Steel
- Front Tire Size: 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire Size: 160/70-17 73V
- Instruments: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Indicator Lamps: High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Front Brakes: 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes: 2-piston torque-free floating
- Exhaust System: Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Vivid Black
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- 1584 cc (96 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.75 in./4.38 in. (95.3 mm/111.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston torque-free floating
- Front Tire
- 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire
- 160/70-17 73V
- 64.2 in. (1631 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 l)
- City: 34 mpg (6.72 l/100km), Hwy: 53 mpg (4.36 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 645 lb. (292.6 kg)
- 6-speed transmission
- Final Drive
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Vivid Black