Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2013 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 C2
Cruiser Style, Sporty Performance
The Shadow 750 Spirit's style is classic cruiser. But with a sportier attitude. Featuring a low 25.7-inch seat, beefy V-twin and long, lean lines stretching to its 21-inch front wheel for a vibe that is classic “dragbike.” With Honda's reputation for quality, this is a bike you'll enjoy for years of trouble-free riding. And you get it all with one very reasonable price tag. The Shadow 750 Spirit. The performance is pure Honda, the spirit is pure sport.
A Lot of Spirit: The 750 V-twin in the Shadow Spirit produces surprising torque and get up and go. Thanks to Honda's meticulous engineering.
Get the Low Down: A low seat height gives you comfort and confidence because it lets many riders put both feet flat on the ground at stops.
Strong, Silent Type: The Spirit’s durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth, dependable power delivery to the asphalt. No hassles, no grease flying everywhere. Just smooth, quiet power transfer.
Don’t be Fuelish: One of the best things about the Shadow Spirit? Its awesome fuel economy. How good? How about a 56 mile per gallon? Now that’s Honda smart!
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-Twin. The Spirit's power makes it perfect for both around-town cruising, commutes, and casual weekend-long rides.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Five-Speed Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet lets you hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof.
- Shaft Final Drive
- Dual-Shock Rear Suspension: Dual shocks just plain look right on a bike like the Spirit. And with the super-low seat height, they really help smooth out the bumps and potholes on your ride.
- Shorty Front Fender: Minimalist front fender gives the Shadow Spirit a lighter, cleaner, more progressive look.
- Spoked Wheels: Spoked wheels give the Shadow Spirit a classic look.
- 21-Inch Front Wheel: The Sprirt's 21-inch front wheel helps create a narrow, hot rod custom look while providing a light steering feel.
- Low Seat Height: The Spirit's super-low 25.7-inch seat height is something you're going to appreciate when you're maneuvering to park or flat-footing it at stop lights. Plus, the low seat also inspires rider confidence.
- Comfortable Saddle: Broad, low-slung one-piece seat design is comfortable for both the rider and passenger.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52-deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79.0mm x 76.0mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 34mm throttle body
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41.0mm fork; 4.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34 deg. 30 min.
- Trail: 158mm (6.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 65.2 in.
- Seat Height: 25.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 536 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel - ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal., including 0.9 gal. reserve
- Model Id: VT750C2
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic Flame
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin; SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 34mm throttle body
- CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41.0mm fork; 4.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 34 deg. 30 min.
- 6.2 in. (158 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal., including 0.9 gal. reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 536 lb.
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Ultra Blue Metallic Flame
- One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.