Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2014 Ducati Panigale 1199
The Beauty of Performance
Supreme performance, superlative technology, magnetic personality, enthralling design: on track or on road there's nothing to beat the 1199 Panigale.
Checkmate: The new Superquadro 195 HP engine is exquisitely incorporated into the monocoque chassis. Engineering solutions marked by an innovation in details have been implemented to take the dry weight down to an incredible 164 kg. Ducati styling inside and out is further enhanced by the most exclusive components. Cutting-edge electronics unleash power and refine riding precision, and with a power-to-weight ratio of 1.19 HP/kg, there's nothing like it in the world. 1199 Panigale: 5 moves to become the new and extreme standard of reference in sport bikes.
- Type: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198cc
- Bore x Stroke: 112 x 60.8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 143 kW (195 hp) @ 10,750 rpm
- Torque: 132 Nm (98.1 lb-ft) @ 9,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with aluminum outer sleeves
- Gearbox: 6 speed with DQS Ducati Quick Shift
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain 525; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminum
- Front suspension: Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminum lightweight slider
- Front wheel: 10-spoke light alloy 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes light alloy 6.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tire: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Front wheel travel: 120 mm (4.72 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 130 mm (5.12 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston calipers ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with TFT color display: rev counter, speed, gear selected, odometer [Menu 1: trip 1, trip 2, trip fuel], coolant temp [Menu 2: average and actual fuel consumption, average speed, trip time, air temperature], lap times, selected Riding Mode, DTC level, EBC level, DQS status, ABS level, DDA status (only if mounted), GPS status (only if mounted), SERVICE, diagnostic, clock, full status and/or management of Riding Modes, "Parking" mode. Display lay-out: ROAD/TRACK (integrated with Riding Modes). Display backlight colors: DAY/NIGHT (manual or auto selection). Warning lights: oil pressure, neutral, EOBD, turn signals, fuel reserve, high-beam, ABS (if oem), over rev, DTC intervention, immobilizer (in Key-off). Light control: automatic shutdown while engine start, automatic shutdown after 60s from key-on without engine ignition. All functions integrated and managed by left and right handlebar switches
- Dry weight: 166.5 kg (367 lb.)
- Wet weight: 190.5 kg (420 lb.)
- Seat height: 825 mm (32.48 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1437 mm (56.6 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg. 50 min.
- Trail: 100 mm (3.93 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 L - 4.5 gal. (US)
- Versions: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding modes, Power modes, ABS, DTC, DQS, EBC, Fully RbW
- Additional equipment: Passenger seat and footpegs kit
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 7,500 m (12,000 km)/12 months
- Valve clearance check: 15,000 m (24,000 km)
- Standard: Follows the US Federal Regulation
- Engine Type
- Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- Bore and Stroke
- 112 x 60.8 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminum lightweight slider
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston calipers ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear Tire
- 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- 56.6 in. (1437 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.48 in. (825 mm)
- 24 deg. 50 min.
- 3.93 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 367 lb. (166.5 kg)
- 6 speed with DQS Ducati Quick Shift
- Final Drive
- Chain 525; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- 2 years unlimited mileage