Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2014 Honda CTX1300
The Evolution of Our CTX Family: The New CTX1300
Some motorcycles take a proven formula and change it up a little. Then there’s Honda’s new CTX family of bikes—they’ve blown their class wide open and completely reinvented it. The new CTX1300 is a great example: With a 1261cc V-4 engine it has plenty of power. Innovations abound in the integrated bodywork.
1261cc V-4 Engine: Specially tuned for more low-to-midrange torque, the CTX1300 offers a responsive powerbands that greatly enhances your experience on the bike. One ride and you’ll see what we mean.
Integrated Saddlebags: Going on a trip? The CTX1300 is the perfect choice, thanks to the sleek, integrated saddlebags. A low-cut windscreen for style and wind-cheating bodywork help keep you looking good and comfortable for the long haul.
Low Seat Height: With a CTX1300, the low seat is great at stoplights, comfortable for cruising and helps contribute to the bike’s low center of gravity, making for a pleasurable, confidence-inspiring ride.
Make It Your Own: We'll have plenty of Honda Genuine Accessories available to give your CTX1300 its own look. There'll be a tall windscreen, heated grips, backrest with pad, 12V accessory socket, rear trunk (45L), LED foglight kit, plenty of chrome accents, and more!
- 1261 cc V-4 Engine: Nothing sounds like a V-4 engine, and nothing feels like one either. Longitudinal engine mounting improves power transfer and drivetrain efficiency, two engine counterbalancers eliminate vibration for super-smooth running, and its specially tuned 1261 cc engine offers plenty of power for long-distance touring.
- Inverted Fork: A feature that not only looks great but works even better, the CTX1300’s inverted fork helps with the bike’s precise steering and excellent comfort and handling.
- Adjustable Rear Suspension: The dual pre-load adjustable rear shocks pair with the CTX1300’s aluminum swingarm to allow you to dial in the level of comfort and handling that’s right for you.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire and stylish 10-spoke cast wheels give the CTX1300 aggressive style.
- Low Seat Height: Nice and low—that’s how most riders like their seat heights, and that’s exactly how we built the new CTX1300. The low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stoplights, and just plain feels great, too. . The low seat and uniquely designed fuel tank help lower the bike’s center of gravity and inspire confidence.
- Stylish and Functional Bodywork: The CTX1300’s fairing helps make both your commute and long distance trips a whole lot more pleasant. Stylish and functional, the bodywork reduces wind buffeting and provides some extra storage, too..
- Storage Compartments with USB port: Tucked into the CTX1300’s fairing are two storage containers for smaller items.
- LCD Info Screen: Mounted in the center of the instrument console, the LCD screen provides useful information such as fuel range, MPG, ambient air temperature, and trip odometer.
- Low-Cut Windscreen: The low-cut windscreen helps reduce wind buffeting and blends perfectly with the low, lean styling of the CTX1300. Need a taller screen? No problem—there’s one available as an accessory.
- LED Lighting: Clear, crisp, bright: the latest LED technology lets the CTX1300’s headlight and unique accent lights do more than just light up the night—it gives the bike a strong styling element.. The taillight and turn signals are also brilliant, long-lasting LEDs.
- Integrated Luggage: The CTX1300’s weather resistant, lockable saddlebags are big enough for many full-face helmets or a weekend’s worth of gear.
- Passenger Seat Comfort: The CTX1300 designers know that on a bike this cool, passengers will be begging for a ride. The wider, flatter seat and integrated handrails provide a higher level of passenger comfort. There’s also an available accessory backrest.
- Engine Type: 1261cc liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted 90 deg. V-4
- Bore And Stroke: 78 mm x 66 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with electronic control IACV, four 36 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping and electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: Inverted 45 mm fork
- Rear Suspension: Twin rear shocks with spring
- Front Brake: Dual 310 mm front discs
- Rear Brake: Single 315 mm disc
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 200/50R-17
- Rake: 28.5 deg.
- Trail: 114.3 mm (4.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 64.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 724.2 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5.1 gal.
- Model Id: CTX1300
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Gray Blue Metallic, Candy Red
- Engine Type
- Longitudinally mounted 90 deg. V-4; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 1261 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 78 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with electronic control IACV, four 36 mm throttle bodies
- Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping and electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Inverted 45 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Twin rear shocks with spring
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310 mm front discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single 315 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 28.5 deg.
- 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 724.2 lb.
- Final Drive
- Metallic Black, Gray Blue Metallic, Candy Red