Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2016 Honda CB300F
Call for Price
The Power of One.
The best part of any motorcycle has never been the bells and whistles. It’s been the freedom and the exhilaration that comes with riding. And in fact, plenty of riders feel that less is more, that a simple bike done right gives you the purest riding experience of all.
That’s one of the reasons we built the CB300F. It’s a great machine, loaded with features, but in a lighter, smaller, simpler package. It’s a great choice for the urban rider, as a first bike, or really for anyone who wants a great motorcycle.
Like our CBR300R, the CB300F uses a totally up-to-date single-cylinder engine. The fuel injection system and electric start make it convenient, but the best feature of all may be its combination of enthusiastic power delivery along with awesome fuel efficiency. Practical meets performance—it’s not an either/or proposition with the CB300F—you get to have your cake and eat it too. And with its low price, you’ll be able to afford lots of cake.
Light is Right. And So is Narrow: Thanks to it’s single–cylinder engine configuration, the CB300F is super narrow. Combine that with its low 30.7–inch seat height and light 348–pound curb weight, and you have the recipe for a bike that offers excellent maneuverability in the city. Plus, putting your feet down in parking lots or at stoplights is a lot easier.
Super Single: Hondas are famous for their engines, and we’ve given the CB300F a great one. First, the facts: it’s a single–cylinder with fuel injection, double–overhead cams and a counterbalancer. But here’s the genius part: Because it’s a single, it offers the kind of torque and midrange power that’s well suited for all levels of riders.
A Winner at the Fuel Pump, too: The CB300F rocks when it comes time to fill up. With a fuel economy estimate of 78 MPG,* you’re more likely to be laughing at high gas prices. The CB300F can carry a passenger and is freeway legal. Get all the versatility you need.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail, and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding–another example of the CB300F's versatility.
- Under-seat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a map, gloves, or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CB300F fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder. Plus, we’ll offer a Honda Genuine Accessory seat that’ll lower seat height even further!
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CB300F uses a single-shock preload- adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride, but helps enhance handling as well, just as on some of our larger sport models.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CB300F engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CB300F. It's light, simple, provides excellent fuel efficiency and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CB300F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Clean, Open Design: Less is more with a CB300F. The minimal bodywork gives this machine a clean, open naked styled sport bike look that’s not only cool but that helps make it even lighter.
- Multifunction Digital Instrumentation: The CB300F’s digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Disc Brakes: The CB300F features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel. The single front 296mm and 220mm rear hydraulic discs helps keep things simple and lowers unsprung weight, too.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 63 mm
- Induction: PGM-Fi, 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 110/70-17
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17
- Rake: 25.30 deg.
- Trail: 98 mm (3.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 54.3 in.
- Seat Height: 30.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 348 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 78 MPG
- Model Id: CB300F
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-Fi, 38 mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 54.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 25.30 deg.
- 98 mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 78 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 348 lb.