Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2017 Beta Motorcycles 300RR
- Sachs Front Fork: RR models arrive with the Gen4 Sachs front fork. This fork has been tested by the Beta engineering team many times over to improve the feel of the front end. We feel this is the best open cartridge fork on the market today
- Oil Injection: Electronic oil injection eliminates the mess of pre-mixing your fuel. System electronically regulates the oil flow depending on throttle position. This system reduces smoke by more than 50%
- Adjustable Power Valve: All Beta 2 strokes have an adjustable power valve that uses a 5mm allen socket. Riders can simply dial it in for less hit or back it out for more allowing the engine to be adjusted per the rider’s preference.
- FMF Exhaust: All Beta RR 2 strokes come standard with a nickel plated FMF exhaust pipe and an exclusive FMF muffler designed by the Beta engineers. This is an option on most other brands.
- Pushbutton Seat: All Beta RR and RS models arrive with a push button quick release seat. This allows for easier access to the air filter, battery, and tool kit.
- Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and electric start with back up kick starter.
- Bore: 72mm
- Stroke: 72mm
- Displacement: 293.1cc
- Compression Ratio: 12:1
- Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
- Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan.w/dual map switch
- Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
- Lubrication: Electronic Oil Injection
- Oil Tank Capacity: 650cc
- Carburetor: Keihin PXK 36mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Seat Height: 36.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Footrest Height: 16 in.
- Steering Rake/Offset: 27 deg. rake/20mm Offset
- Dry Weight: 224 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 72mm x 72mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PXK 36mm
- AC-CDI Kokusan.w/dual map switch
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Front Brakes
- 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Dry Weight
- 224 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 US gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- 27 deg.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- 6 month Limited Warranty