Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2017 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS
Call for Price
The Ninja® ZX™-14R ABS motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS a sensation you have to see–and feel–to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful inline four-cylinder, 1,441cc engine; Two selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Legendary Ninja® Performance: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatchable performance. KTRC Traction Control with 3 modes for ideal traction; Back-Torque limiting slipper clutch reduces rear-wheel hop during downshifts; Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) delivers the perfect amount of fuel for optimal performance
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for stability and responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression ratio: 12.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual floating 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Rake/Trail: 23.0 deg./3.7 in.
- Overall Length: 85.4 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Golden Blazed Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 23.0 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black/Golden Blazed Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty