Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2018 Beta Motorcycles 500 RR-S
- Engine: Electronic Fuel Injection, 4-valve, six speed transmission
- Tech Voyager GPS: Trail Tech Voyager GPS with navigation, engine & outside temperature, ability to download trail routes, hours, mileage, trip meter, and much more.
- Fold Down Mirrors: Mirrors fold down while trail riding
- Rear Suspension Linkage: Provides a more plush rear suspension
- Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (steel intake and exhaust) 4-stroke liquid cooled, cooling fan, electric start.
- Bore: 100mm
- Stroke: 60.8mm
- Displacement: 478cc
- Compression Ratio: 12.1:1
- Ignition: DC-CDI with dual map selection, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
- Spark Plug: NGK LKAR8A-9
- Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch .8 liter each
- Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Primary Ratio: 31:73
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain, DID
- Frame: Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above exhaust port. Quick Air filter access from the side.
- Wheelbase: 58.1 in.
- Seat Height: 36.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Footrest Height: 16.25 in.
- Dry Weight: 246 lb. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Electrical: Trail Tech Voyager GPS unit
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Final Gearing: 15t front, 48t rear
- Front Brake: 260mm rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro, DOT approved
- Warranty: 12 month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4-valve, (steel intake and exhaust) 4-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 60.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- DC-CDI with dual map selection, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain, DID
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Brakes
- 260mm rotor
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Front Tire
- 21 in. Michelin Enduro (DOT Approved)
- Rear Tire
- 18 in. Michelin Enduro (DOT Approved)
- 58.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 246 lb.
- 12 month Limited Warranty