Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2019 Beta Motorcycles 390 RR Race Edition
- Modern design, tough and "in-mold" graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
- Light & sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum long-lasting grip in all riding conditions.
- Anodized aluminum core and steel teeth provides an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
- The Race edition seat has been designed to match the Race Edition graphics and comes standard with a document pocket.
- Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (titanium intake and exhaust), 4-stroke, liquid cooled,
- electric start with a back-up kick starter sold as an option
- Bore: 88mm
- Stroke: 63.4mm
- Displacement: 386cc
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Ignition: DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
- Spark Plug: NGK LKAR 8A-9
- Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch
- Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection w/Dual injection system
- Clutch: New, 6-spring wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access
- Wheelbase: 58.7”
- Seat Height: 36.8”
- Ground Clearance: 12.6”
- Footrest Height: 16.2”
- Steering Rake/Offset: 26.5 degree rake/23mm Offset
- Dry Weight: 242 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gallons
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/ skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
- Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke, liquid cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 63.4mm
- Compression Ratio
- DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
- Front Brakes
- 260mm floating rotor
- Front Tire
- 11.6 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Rear Tire
- 11.4 in.
- Dry Weight
- 242 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 US gal.
- 58.7 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.8 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- 6 month Limited Warranty