Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2019 Triton Triton AUT1272
Our AUT line of premium aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like straight or bi-fold ramp options, and full-length channels for adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of ATV, UTV or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tiedown system provide unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Aluminum loading ramp has four aluminum hinges providing superior support across the entire ramp.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Integrated tiedown system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Lanyards keep the ramp pins with the trailer.
- D-ring or bracket tiedowns included providing unlimited adjustability for safe and secure hauling.
- Straight or less wind resistant bi-fold aluminum ramp.
- Bed Width (In.): 72
- Bed Length (In.): 144
- Overall Width (In.): 93
- Overall Length (In.): 193
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2435
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2940
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 560
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 15.5
- Deck Height: 18.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): Aluminum
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2435 lb.; w/Brakes: 2940 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 560 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tilt Bed
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 72 in.
- Overall Length
- 193 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Deck Height
- 18.5 in.
- Plywood Thickness