Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2020 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 137 ES RR
Stock Image: Medium Green
A No-Compromise Race Replica
What’d we learn from decades of snowmobile racing? Step on the ZR® RR and find out. The RR is a no-compromise race replica aimed at the big bumps, with race-winning features including competition-calibrated components like the new ARS™ II front suspension and Kashima-Coated FOX® Shocks.
- ZR 8000 RR: Race-inspired suspension and shocks, plus a next-gen 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine.
- 137" SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension™: Get the most out of a coupled suspension, with a unique, industry-exclusive design that keeps the front arm engaged while the rear arm compresses.
- FOX® ZERO QS3R Kashima-Coated Shocks: These FOX ZERO shocks are Kashima-coated for seamless, smooth action and easily-adjustable with soft, medium and firm settings. Features 2.0-inch diameter rear shocks and 1.5-inch diameter front and ski shocks.
- 8000-Series C-TEC2® Engine: ZR RR's race-inspired performance is powered by an 8000-Series 2-stroke engine that built to thrill.
- ARS™ II Front Suspension: Designed to deliver the increased cornering bite and ground clearance you need for confidence-inspiring handling.
- Push-Button Electric Start: Get the convenience and ease of electric start with a handlebar-mounted button.
- LED Headlight: When the high beam is activated, the low beam also stays on to deliver an LED light pattern with great range and width.
- Reinforced Running Boards: An uncompromising race-replica deserves competition-calibrated components like reinforced running boards for big air and bigger landings.
- Handguards: The durable, injection-molded plastic guards keep your hands safe from debris and warm on the trail.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: A lower-profile, race-ready windshield gives you a new level of visibility.
- Adjustable 42"-43" Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance — From 42- to 43-inches wide
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 6 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/41
- Chain Pitch: 86
- Track Drive Sprocket: 9 Tooth, 2.86 Pitch, Involute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) II
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION with 3 Wheel Rear Axle Assembly, Coupling Blocks, Torque-Sensing Link Rear Arm and Adjustable Torsion Springs
- Front Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Length: 125 in.
- Overall Chassis Width: 48-49 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 48 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 521 lbs.
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 137 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. - Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: Trail - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual Deep Split Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Medium Green
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Long Tunnel
- Starter: Electric Push Button
- Handlebars: Hooked, 5.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: LED with Accent Light
- Seating: High Performance
- Storage Components: Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Goggle Holder, Heated Drivers Seat, Ice Scratchers, Mirrors, Passenger Seat, Rear Rack, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Hitch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Handguards, Hand and Thumb Warmers, Sport Front Bumper, Lightweight Performance Brake Disc, Standard Steering, Tether Switch
- Windshield: 5.5 in. Race-Height
- Engine Type
- 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual Stage Injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Brake Type
- Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) II
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- SLIDE-ACTION with 3 Wheel Rear Axle Assembly, Coupling Blocks, Torque-Sensing Link Rear Arm and Adjustable Torsion Springs
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. - Adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 137 in. x 1.25 in.
- LED with Accent Light
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 521 lb.
- 5.5 in. Race-Height
- Medium Green
- Electric Start
- Electric Push Button
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-Button Engine