Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
2020 Honda CB300R - ABS
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Neo-Sports Café Genius.
If there's ever been a smarter—and more fun—way to get around than Honda's CB300R, it hasn't been discovered yet. This lightweight machine isn't a full-fairing sportbike, and it is not a naked-bike standard either. We call it a Neo-Sports Café: it's a motorcycle built for the way we ride today. Light, nimble, and responsive, this year we've changed up the colors on the tank, wheels, shrouds and headlight trim to keep things fresh. You even get anti-lock brakes. One thing's for sure: the CB300R is a great, economical choice. Now, let's get out and ride.
- Compact Engine: The CB300R's compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel with a free-revving, responsive nature. The engine also works extraordinarily well in real-world road-riding conditions, providing plenty of power both around town and out on the highway.
- Light, Strong Steel Chassis: The concept behind a Neo-Sports Café machine strives for a perfect combination of handling, power, and athletic comfort. Great handling starts with a superior chassis, which is why the CB300R uses special frame construction designed to be both light and strong.
- Neo-Sports Café Style: Taking its styling cues from our CB1000R, the CB300R offers a fresh, contemporary take on the modern streetbike. Plus, the light weight and upright seating make it a blast to ride.
- Standard ABS: Our Anti-Lock Braking System (standard on the 2020 CB300R) can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or other compromised surfaces. It's a great choice whether you're using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76.0mm x 63.0mm
- Induction: Fuel injection with 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed manual
- Front Suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 4.2 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 110/70-17
- Rear Tire: 150/60-17
- Rake: 24.70 degrees
- Trail: 93mm (3.7 inches)
- Seat Height: 31.5 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 2.7 gallons
- Wheelbase: 53.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 317 pounds - Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
- Model ID: CB300RA
- Available Colors: Matte Pearl Blue
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards; Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- HondaCare: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0mm x 63.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection with 38mm throttle body
- Full transistorized
- Six-speed manual
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork; 5.1 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 4.2 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 53.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 24.70 deg.
- 93mm (3.7 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 317 lb.
- Matte Pearl Blue