Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
9999 Honda Power Equipment Cultivator Attachment
Stock Image: Cultivator Attachment
- Perfect for maintaining garden beds and tilling compact soil
- VersAttach® System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach® Powerhead into a Cultivator: The cultivator attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a commercial grade cultivator suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Makes tilling and aerating your soil easy: Durable and powerful, the cultivator attachment provides high torque for tackling compact soil. Its 6.5 in. working width gives you accuracy in moving around beds.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach® System: The cultivator is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, pruner, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The cultivator connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 x 9.6 x 10 in.
- Weight: 7.2 lb. (3.3kg)
- Tine Diameter: 9.4 in. (240mm)
- Tilling Width: 6.5 in. (166mm)
- Tine Speed: 233 rpm @ 10,000 rpm engine speed
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- 7.2 lb. (3.3kg)