Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
9999 Honda Power Equipment Edger Attachment
Stock Image: Edger Attachment
- Creates a neat & tidy finish to your lawn
- VersAttach® System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach® Powerhead into a easy to use edger: The edger attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a heavy duty edger suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Get a clean-cut lawn without the back-ache: Creating a neat finish to your lawn is easy with our edger attachment - it creates a tidy and attractive garden edge around flowerbeds, pathways and patios for perfect-looking grass.
- Long lasting metal anti-wear strip: The edger's anti-wear strip is designed to work hard without letting you down.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach® System: The edger is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, pruner, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The edger attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Blade guard protects from debris: The edger features a blade guard for safety. It also keeps grass clippings, soil, and sand being scattered across the lawn.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.5 x 7.9 x 14.2 in.
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Blade Length: 7.87 in. (200 mm)
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)