Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
9999 Honda Power Equipment HHT25SLTA String Trimmer
Stock Image: HHT25SLTA
- Honda 25cc mini 4-stroke engine
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- 17" Semi-matic (bump feed) head with Ultra Quiet® line
- Durable flex shaft with lifetime warranty
- Lightweight - 13lbs
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda engine: The Honda Quick Start system offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: Honda's 25cc mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on thick grass and heavy brush without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Fuel efficient design: Highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a two-stroke trimmer!
- Comfortable loop handle design: Vibration dampening design makes the HHT25SLTA more comfortable to operate.
- Durable flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty: Flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty for increased durability and superior shock absorption
- Deflector designed to provide increased operator visibility: Equipped with an automatic line cutter.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- 17" Semi-matic bump feed head, with Ultra Quiet® line: Ultra Quiet® line significantly reduces the trimmer's noise level.
- Lightweight - only 13.1 lbs!: The HHT25SLTA is Honda's lightest trimmer, thanks in part to the use of the world's lightest 4-stroke 25 cc engine.
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine's center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Lower vibration for more comfortable operation: The GX25 creates less vibration than comparable engines to minimize operator fatigue.
- Use and store in any position: Unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used and stored in any position.
- Safety glasses and harness included
- Can accommodate a variety of 9" cutting blades with optional barrier kit
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 1.53 cu. in.(25cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.9 fl.oz.
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 + 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm (without cutting head)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 73.5 in. x 12.7 in. x 9.6 in.
- Dry Weight: 12.3 lb. (w/o head) 13.1 lb. (with head)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Main Pipe Thickness: .06 in. (Aluminum)
- Drive Shaft: Flexible Steel Cable
- Shaft Support: Nylon Support Sleeve
- Gear Ratio: 1.235
- Handle: Loop Type
- Cutting Head: Semi-matic Feed-Nylon
- Line Type: Ultra Quiet
- Cutting Width: 17 in.
- Single Harness: Standard
- Double Harness: Optional (must be used with all blade applications)
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- Steel Blade: 9 in. Blade Optional (requires barrier kit)
- Blade Barrier Kit: Optional (must be used with all blade applications)
- Residential Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Double Harness
- Blade Barrier (must be used with all blade applications)
- 9" Cutting Blades
- Engine Type
- 1.53 cu. in.(25cc)
- Cutting Width
- 17 in.
- 12.3 lb. (w/o head) 13.1 lb. (with head)