Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
9999 Honda Power Equipment HHT35SUKA String Trimmer
Stock Image: HHT35SUKA
- Honda 35cc mini 4-stroke engine
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- Bicycle type handles
- Kwik Loader head with Ultra Quiet Line®
- 10" brush blade standard
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs
- Adaptable for trimming, clearing brush, and even small trees: The HHT35SUKA is ideal for the professional whose needs range from regular trimming to clearing heavy brush, saplings, and small trees.
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda engine: The Honda Quick Start system offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: Honda's GX35 mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on thick grass and heavy brush without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Fuel efficient design: Highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a two-stroke trimmer!
- Commercial "bike" handle design: The U shaped handle design makes the HHT35SUKA more comfortable to operate, and offers precise control.
- Durable flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty: Flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty for increased durability and superior shock absorption
- Deflector designed to provide increased operator visibility: Equipped with an automatic line cutter.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- 17" Kwik Loader 2 line head, with Ultra Quiet® Line: Ultra Quiet® Line significantly reduces the trimmer's noise level.
- 10" saw blade included
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine's center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Lower vibration for more comfortable operation: The GX35 creates less vibration than comparable engines. An advanced anti-vibration system is designed into the engine clutch housing to further minimize operator fatigue.
- Use and store in any position: Unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used and stored in any position.
- Safety glasses and double harness included
- Can accommodate a variety of 9" and 10" cutting blades
- Engine: GX35
- Displacement: 2.18 cu. in. (35.8cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22.0 fl oz.
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 +/- 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm (without cutting head)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 75.0 in. x 23.6 in. x 15.9 in.
- Dry Weight: 15.4 lb. (w/o head) 16.1 lb. (with head)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Main Pipe Thickness: .06 in. (Aluminum)
- Drive Shaft: Flexible Steel Cable
- Shaft Support: Nylon Support Sleeve
- Gear Ratio: 1.235
- Handle: Bike Type
- Cutting Head: Kwik Loader 2 Line Head
- Line Type: Ultra Quiet
- Cutting Width: 17 in.
- Single Harness: N/A
- Double Harness: Standard
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- 10 in. Brush Blade: Standard
- Blade Barrier Kit: Standard
- Residential Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Semi-matic (bump feed) Head
- Pro-tap (bump feed) Head
- Wide variety of 9" and 10" blades available
- Engine Type
- 2.18 cu. in. (35.8cc)
- Cutting Width
- 17 in.
- 15.4 lb. (w/o head) 16.1 lb. (with head)