Pricing does not include applicable freight, setup, or documentation fees.
9999 Honda Power Equipment Trimmer Attachment
Stock Image: Trimmer Attachment
- Superior trimming performance
- VersAttach® System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Superior trimming performance: The trimmer attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a heavy duty trimmer. Whether you are using it for residential or commercial use, you'll find the trimmer offers plenty of power and superior performance, even on tough jobs.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach® System: The trimmer attachment is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: edger, pruner, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The trimmer attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Reinforced metallic insert: The nylon cutting head includes a reinforced metallic insert, for additional durability.
- 16.5" Cutting Diameter: Cuts a wide swath to get the job done quickly.
- 2 line Bump Feed Head: Tap & go functionality makes it easy and convenient to add more line.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.5 x 12.2 x 7.9 in.
- Weight: 3.1 lb.(1.4kg)
- Cutting Swatch: 16.5 in.
- Driveshaft Type: Solid Steel
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 6900 RPM
- Head Type: 2-Line Bump-Feed
- Trimmer Line Diameter: 0.105 in.
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Optional Accessories: Steel 3-tooth grass blade kit
- Optional Accessories: Blade Holder B: This part is required when in.stalling any other trimmer head.
- 3.1 lb.(1.4kg)
- Shaft Type
- Solid Steel